If your kids are anything like ours then you already know that the marshmallows are where it’s at! Just in time for St. Patty’s Day, here’s a super quick and fun recipe the kiddies will love to help with. Just don’t turn your back or your ingredients may be eaten all up before this Lucky Charms Popcorn Treat is done. We used popcorn, white candy melts, green sprinkles and had the kids pick out the marshmallow from the Lucky Charms. Get creative and add your favorite treat. Tag us in your pics please! #chillpoplive
Lucky Charms Marshmallows (We rummaged through half a cereal box)
2 bags of popcorn (trust us you’ll want leftovers)
1 bag white candy melts
Green sprinkles to your liking
1. Pop a bag or 2 of your favorite popcorn. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Make a single layer of popcorn.
2. Melt white candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. 30 seconds at a time until they’re melted. Stir in between each interval. Ours took 1.5 minutes to melt.
3. Pour melted candy on popcorn.
4. Sprinkle with Lucky Charms Marshmallows and green sprinkles.
5. Now the hard part…you have to wait for it to cool 😎 OR you can do like we did and popped it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Enjoy! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!